Default teams of two, can also be changed to free-for-all or teams of four, aim to be the last one standing in these brawl-focused matches.
- Engage in a fight on a flat arena surrounded by a creeping green fog. As the battle progresses, this fog rises onto the stage and drains health from anyone within it.
- Battle atop a nuclear submarine that periodically launches missiles, creating powerful shockwaves. Over time, the submarine begins to sink, necessitating a climb to higher ground for survival.
- Broken Arrow
- Struggle on a fighter jet that tilts and sways, with strong winds adding to the challenge. As time passes, the plane’s surface becomes icy and slippery.
- Winter Is Coming
- Fight beside the bonfires of a snowy village. In the midst of a snowstorm, maintain proximity to the fire to prevent freezing. As time passes, the fires one by one die out.
- Wind Tunnel
- Battle within a wind tunnel where occasional gusts can blow players away. Players can raise three wind shields by pulling levers within the arena. However, these levers will gradually break with increased use.
- Black Hole Lab
- Fight within a lab where black holes are generated. During these events, hold onto heavy objects to resist being sucked in. Over time, the black holes’ gravitational pull increases.
- Beat-Up Bridge
- Battle on a deteriorating suspension bridge. The ropes can be broken, and they will also gradually snap on their own over time.
- Gator Valley
- Fight on a decrepit log bridge beside a waterfall at the edge of a massive alligator-shaped valley. Occasional large waves can push the log bridge towards the cliff.
- Ice Breaker
- Engage in combat on a floating ice sheet. Falling into the water for too long turns players into an ice block. Over time, the ice sheet cracks into smaller pieces.
Teams of 4 players compete against each other to complete the objective.
- Lollipop Factory
- Fight in a candy factory, scrambling for large gummy bears and small candies. Win by bringing candies back to your base and prevent the opponent from scoring.
- Fluffy Redemption
- Two teams on parallel trains throw coal into their train’s furnace to speed up, or pull the handbrake on the opponent’s train to halt their progress.
- Into the Game
- Score points in an arcade by playing a coin-eating game or fight against opponents who are playing the game.
- Safely Afloat
- Compete for safes hung from floating balloons, score by pulling them back to your base.
- Score by launching bombs with a trebuchet to the opponent’s side. Prevent scoring by throwing incoming bombs into the water, or create chaos by launching yourself to the opponent’s side.
- Buzz Ball
- A basketball-like game where you score by throwing an electric ball into the opponent’s goal. If too many players hold the ball, it explodes.
- Beast Hockey
- A hockey-like game where you use your fists and feet, and the puck is bigger than your character.
- Beast Football
- An American football-like game where hitting opponents is allowed.
- Beast Soccer
- A soccer-like game with an unusually large ball, and you’re allowed to use your punches.
Teams of 4 players each start with 10 lives. The team that manages to preserve at least one life while the opposing team loses all theirs is declared the winner.
- Winter Cabin
- Engage in a brawl within a winter milk bar. Drinking expired milk grants super strength but may cause dizziness. Staying outside too long will freeze you.
- Final Destination
- Fight in an abandoned subway station, but be careful not to fall onto the tracks.